35 regional startups, including 15 companies from the French Riviera, have been selected to showcase their innovations at VivaTech, the prestigious European innovation and startup event, taking place from June 14th to 17th in Paris.
Thanks to the support of the Region SUD, risingSUD, the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis, the Toulon Provence Méditerranée Metropolis, and the CASA, these startups will have the opportunity to exhibit and showcase their know-how in person on a dedicated regional stand.
Most of the companies will participate in VivaTech for the first time, a unique opportunity for them to make themselves known to potential partners and investors.
The areas of expertise of these startups are diverse, ranging from greentech to cybersecurity, e-health, AI & data, and sports.
This regional delegation will contribute to highlighting the innovative and excellent character of the actors present in the SUD region.
Invest in Côte d’Azur renews its participation in Vivatech
Alongside the SUD – PACA Region and regional companies from the Côte d’Azur, Invest in Côte d’Azur, faithful to the event since its inception, renews its commitment to this essential gathering of innovation and high-tech and aims to attract new investors to the metropolitan area.
Vivatech provides a unique opportunity for Invest in Côte d’Azur to establish connections with industry experts and leaders and expand its network among key players in international innovation.
Jean-François Chapperon, Head of International Networks at Team Nice Côte d’Azur, will have the opportunity to strengthen Invest in Côte d’Azur’s network of potential investors and establish connections with rapidly growing startups in the tech sector.
Invest in Côte d’Azur’s participation in Vivatech aims to highlight the dynamism of the region’s technological ecosystem and enhance the visibility of the innovation ecosystem in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, particularly in areas such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Fintech, smart mobility, and green technologies.
Lastly, in the context of the strengthened partnership with the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolitan Tourism Office, the prospecting activities will convey a specific message to the target audience of TNCA by presenting the destination from the perspective of business tourism.
Invest in Côte d’Azur will focus on promoting the strengths of the region for the development of technological projects, which include a pool of talents, international connectivity, an exceptional living environment, a rich research and innovation ecosystem, excellent higher education institutions, and tailored real estate and financial solutions.
15 metropolitan and Côte d’Azur startups will be part of the delegation from the SUD region during this 7th edition of VivaTech:
Christian Estrosi, President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis:
« For years, we have made the choice to invest in our startups and support these agents of change who envision solutions for a better, more ecological, and more inclusive world. In 2022, the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis continued and strengthened its support initiatives by further adapting them to the needs of businesses. It launched specific incubation programs targeting strategic sectors such as sustainable mobility, energy savings, connected health, and digital security. To meet their recruitment needs, we are strengthening our range of schools and higher education programs in connection with technology and innovation. This includes the establishment of the Academy of Metaverse driven by the META group and Simplon. co, and the upcoming arrival of the ISART Video Game School.“
Startups from the Nice Côte d’Azur region
- Akidaia, based in Nice Meridia at the heart of Nice Ecovallée, offers an innovative solution for managing and controlling access to secure areas.
- Bkube, based in Nice, is an innovative company specializing in data backup solutions. The company has just launched a revolutionary secure and automated backup solution for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and intermediate-sized enterprises (ETIs).
- Esport Voyages, based in Nice, aims to transform esports events into unforgettable experiences through two pillars: travel and Fan Experience.
- Fair Vision, based in Nice, leverages artificial intelligence for its video capture solution in the sports industry.
- Metaverse.domains (Eid Domain), based in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, offers solutions for digital identity control for businesses in the metaverse.
- My Explore Bag, based in Nice, offers its “voyajoueurs” (travel players) a fun and interactive way to discover their destination.
- See on Sea, based in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, has created the first local and global network for sharing observations at sea, along the coast, and during hikes.
Côte d’Azur startups
- Altrnativ develops software in the fields of cyber defense, cybersecurity, and protection of systems and individuals.
- Bed Boat is a platform for accommodation on docked boats.
- Himydata specializes in data integration and analysis for SMEs and ETIs.
- MOABI designs, develops, and provides solutions in the field of cybersecurity
- Moo Vert is a new web booking platform that offers an engaged, authentic, and responsible tourist experience in France.
- TidyUp Technologies is a company specialized in developing digital content management solutions for small and medium-sized organizations.
- Unbias develops software that leverages artificial intelligence to fight against gender biases in algorithms.
- Videtics offers video analysis through artificial intelligence for use cases related to security and mobility.
The startups from the SUD region present at VivaTech are:
Acwa Robotics, Alto Solution, Biomitech, Deki, Entent, Green Score Capital, HySiLabs, Helio Water, Mini Green Power, Prométhée, Quantia, Sakowin, SP3H, Startmining, Akidaia, Altrnativ, Bkube, Metaverse.domains, Moabi, Fair Vision, Himydata, Smartpreuve, TidyUp, Tuito, Unbias, Videtics, Refuge, Sportall, TeedUp, BedBoat, Esport Voyages, Moo Vert, My Explore Bag, See On Sea, Human Fab.
Once again, the region showcases its young startups that proudly represent the region’s innovative spirit.
Contact risingSUD: Rachel RAMAYE, International Trade Show & Export Programs Project Manager.
Source : Rising Sud
Innovation Nice Côte d’Azur
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: Native Spaces raises 2 million euros
- Nice: Teebike wins a silver medal at the Lépine competition for its bike electrification solution
- VivaTech 2023: Startups from the SUD region in the spotlight
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at the international trade fair E-world Energy & Water Essen 2023
- FranceQCI: A project to build the future of the French quantum internet in collaboration with the University Côte d’Azur