tél. +33 (0)6 03 35 29 77
mob. +33 (0)4 92 17 51 51
Information Technology ICT Sector Côte d'Azur France
The Côte d’Azur is a favourable environment for Artificial Intelligfence, cybersecurity, the Automotive sector, etc.
The expansion of mobile communications (Roll-out of the GSM standard) and the design of electronic components launched Côte d’Azur Technologiques at the end of the 60s.
50 years on, the expertise of our area is recognised globally and is applied to market sectors with high potential:
- The Côte d’Azur, a futur AI hub?
Thanks to the academic environment, the training course offering and the presence of talent specialised in AI, the Côte d’Azur was awarded the 3AI label in 2019.
The interdisciplinary Artificial Intelligence Institute (3AI) led by the Université Côte d’Azur, the CNRS and Inria is part of the national programme for AI in France, along with 3 other institutes.
15 of the 75 internationally recognised French researchers specialised in AI are based on the Côte d’Azur.
- SMART Vehicles have become a key sector in the region, which is emerging as a technological hub on a European level. With 4.8 million connected vehicles on the roads in France and a forecast of more than 12 million connected vehicles by 2022, the sector represents a major source of growth for the region. The Côte d’Azur is expanding its number of projects and initiatives, such as the Smart Vehicle Côte d’Azur Initiative, unifying the Riviera’s ecosystem and promoting the emergence of full-scale collaborative and experimental projects.
- Mobile communications and more specifically, digital security, are central to our technological development and within Europe, the Côte d’Azur has always been a crucial location for the development of solutions specialising in Cybersecurity. The SCS centre brings together the know-how of an international ecosystem led by innovative companies and large groups, who have selected this region for its internationally recognised expertise.
- More recently, a Fintechs ecosystem has emerged – directly resulting from this double expertise: on-board technologies and security expertise applied to the finance sector – for which our region is emerging as an ideal alternative for financial operators looking for prospects outside the saturated European cities.
- Finally, building on the presence of a highly structured technological cluster, a “new space” sector is developing, led by world-class companies, sub-contractors and specialised companies, working jointly with major research laboratories and specialised training institutes.
- Today the software and IT sectors represent more than 23,000 jobs on the Côte d’Azur.
Symphony: an internationally mobile uncorn
To help Symphony promote France and Sophia Antipolis, to set up its R&D centre and meet the approval of the British and American teams
Provide information about the region and talent
Provide local, regional and national lobbying in order to offer a VIP welcome for Symphony
Intervene at head office and at the Consulate in San Francisco to convince the Board
Organise welcome events in Sophia Antipolis for the Board
Help recruit key individuals for the opening of the site in France
Provide communication support
A world-class unicorn in Sophia Antipolis which will eventually play host to the group’s global R&D
2-figure growth and substantial capital injections