The Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis is renewing the financial scheme “Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur,” which aims to encourage the establishment of new economic activities throughout its territory.
The “Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur” grant provided to the company may range from 30,000 to 50,000 euros.
The deadline to submit the application for one’s company is set on April 30th, 2023.
This scheme is part of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis’ external development policy, which is characterized by strengthening the territory’s attractiveness in the face of increased European and international competition in terms of economic attractiveness
Each year, around fifty companies choose the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis for its economic, geographic, and quality of life advantages.
This scheme enhances the attractiveness of the territory for external companies to the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, whose activities are consistent with its strategic sectors:
- Health, Silver Economy, and Biotechnology ;
- Eco-industries, Green and Renewable Energies ;
- Soft and Innovative Mobilities ;
- Blue Economy / Marine Economy ;
- Cultural and Creative Industries ;
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) ;
- Social and Solidarity Economy.
Who is this scheme for:
Thus, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs according to the European definition) with at least one year of existence, as well as that have not resorted to layoffs in the 12 months prior to the application., who wish to establish and develop their entity in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis within one of the priority sectors. and planning to createat least 10 full-time equivalent jobs within 3 years, can submit an application for a grant.
The amount of the grant awarded will depend on the following criteria:
- Number and types of jobs created: creation of direct and indirect jobs within 3 years;
- Degree of innovation of the project: category of innovation, patent applications, and development prospects;
- Positioning and added value of the project within the sector and the local ecosystem: relationships with local clients and suppliers, real estate planning, territorial network, etc.;
- Social and environmental impact: nature and volume of the impact, labels and certifications, compliance with standards, etc.
- Timeline: realistic schedule demonstrating the key stages of the company’s establishment.
- Projected budget: overall establishment cost including financing of material assets, acquisition costs, as well as operating expenses.
“Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur”: Please review the complete specifications and eligibility criteria.
The deadline is set on April 30th, 2023.
Applications must be sent exclusively by email to the following address:
email@example.com, specifying in the email subject line “Business Establishment Support 2022 – Application for [Company Name].” [votre structure]
Business News Nice Côte d’Azur
- Flex-O Nice Aéroport: Inauguration on March 17, 2023
- Air France unveils its summer schedule including 11 seasonal routes to Nice
- Talents: The Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat secures the skills of the 2023 Pastry Chef of the Year, Pierre-Jean Quinonero
- BKube: the Nice-based startup that strengthens the cyber-resilience of companies
- Nice Climate Summit 2023: First edition on September 28th and 29th
- Tour de France: Nice chosen as the finish city for the 2024 edition
- Ubaldi.com increases its capital with German company nobilia
- Centrale Méditerranée in Nice: Inauguration
- Nice Opera: Dinners on Stage are Back!
- Nice Côte d’Azur : Livmed’s, a medicine delivery startup, acquires Pharmanity
- LFL Days 2023 in Nice on July 5th and 6th: ticket sales open on March 10th
- SEEN by Olivier, the new luxury gastronomic concept, is now installed on the rooftop of the Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- Liberty Com System sets up in Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Nice: Vulog revolutionizes car-sharing for businesses.