The fourth edition of the TravelCamp Sud challenge allows business leaders, project holders, startup entrepreneurs, and students to challenge their projects and compete for an incubation program in the South region – Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur for their innovations in tourism or event planning in the South region.
The stages of the challenge
- October 1, 2023 – Launch of the call for applications
- November 30, 2023 midnight – Application deadline
- December 14, 2023 – Pre-selection day for applications by the jury
- January 16 to February 8, 2024 – The challenge – Workshops & TravelCamp Sud Finale
- February 15, 2024 – Announcement of the 20 winners
- March 2024 – Kick-off – PTI Incubation program or LINKEUS program
45 emerging projects will be selected at the end of the call for applications based on the following criteria:
- Potential of their idea(s)
- Alignment with the strategic choices and directions of the territory while optimizing economic impact in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- Stage of development
The 45 selected projects will then engage in the challenge period: 3 workshop days organized across 3 territories in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, with each project holder challenging their project in one of these workshops.
At the end of the workshops, up to 36 project holders will proceed to the finale, during which a jury of innovation and tourism experts will identify up to 20 winners eligible for incubation within Provence Travel Innovation or LINKEUS Incubation.
Partners of TravelCamp Sud
Innovation – Nice Côte d’Azur
- RAGNI Strengthens Its Presence in the European Market with the Acquisition of German Group Hess
- Nice Airport Train Station, Europe’s First Bioclimatic Station
- Nice University Hospital: New Recognition for its Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Strengthening Economic and Technological Ties: The Tunisia Tech Tour Mission
- ExAdEx-Innov and EXSYMOL Monaco: A Collaboration at the Heart of Cosmetic Innovation
- Nice: Second Triumph for NOLT at Refashion’s Innovation Challenge