Cyril Dary, Head of International Networks at Team Nice Côte d’Azur, will represent Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis during the major European event that brings together startups and investors on April 20th and 21st in Barcelona.
This annual, globally significant event represents an opportunity to discuss the latest trends and growth opportunities for young innovative companies, as well as to highlight the strengths of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis as a true hub of innovation in Europe.
The presence of Team Nice Côte d’Azur attests to the growing importance of the Nice and Côte d’Azur tech ecosystem in Europe, thanks to the actions taken by the innovation actors of the Azur region, notably those of the French Tech Côte d’Azur.
The Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis is already home for many successful startups, such as:
- Earthwake Enterprise, which has just raised €2.2 million,
- BKube, which contributes to strengthening the cyber-resilience of companies,
- Livmed’s, which is rapidly developing in the field of medication delivery and digital transformation of pharmacies,
- ExAdex-Innov, which explores the therapeutic potential of human adipose tissue,…
Don’t hesitate to contact Cyril Dary to discuss your development projects in France.
Startups News – Nice Côte d’Azur
- Nice: Gandee secures a fundraising of 500,000 euros
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: Teebike wins a silver medal at the Lépine competition for its bike electrification solution
- VivaTech 2023: Startups from the SUD region in the spotlight
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis welcomes Luxembourg’s tech industry
- Web Summit 2023: Team Nice Côte d’Azur participates in the major digital event of the sector
- Bpifrance Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur supported 5,426 companies in 2022
- Team Nice Côte d’Azur will participate in the EU Startups Summit 2023
- Microalgae: Inalve is preparing for a new phase of growth towards large-scale and responsible production
- French Tech Côte d’Azur presents the selected Côte d’Azur startups for the 2023 edition of the Scale Up Excellence program.
- Nice: NOLT democratizes access to eco-responsible sports equipment
- Nice: Earthwake Enterprise raises 2.2 million euros