From May 1st to 4th, 2023, Web Summit 2023 will bring together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, engineers, and political decision-makers from around the world to exchange ideas and experiences, forge partnerships, and shape the future of the digital sector.
During this must-attend annual event for technology and innovation, to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Jean-François Chapperon, Head of International Networks for Team Nice Côte d’Azur, will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis and its strengths as a key hub for Tech and innovation in Europe.
Participating in Web Summit 2023 will offer Team Nice Côte d’Azur a unique opportunity to expand its network of potential investors and establish contacts with fast-growing startups in the tech sector.
Team Nice Côte d’Azur will focus on promoting the strengths of the region for the development of technological projects, including:
- A pool of talented individuals,
- International connectivity,
- Exceptional living and working conditions,
- Richness of the research and innovation ecosystem,
- Excellent higher education institutions,
- Tailored real estate and financing solutions.
This mission of promotion and prospecting will contribute to:
- Raising awareness about the strengths and potential of the Nice Côte d’Azur region in the technology sector,
- Expanding its network with key players in the industry at a global scale,
- Showcasing the dynamism of the region’s technological ecosystem,
- Highlighting the innovations driven by the region’s innovation ecosystem, particularly in the fields of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), Fintech, intelligent mobility, and green technologies.
For further information, you can contact Jean-François Chapperon.
Informations IT & Innovation – Nice Côte d’Azur
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: Native Spaces raises 2 million euros
- Nice: Teebike wins a silver medal at the Lépine competition for its bike electrification solution
- VivaTech 2023: Startups from the SUD region in the spotlight
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at the international trade fair E-world Energy & Water Essen 2023
- Nicolas Drouillet appointed Director of Orange Grand Sud-Est
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis welcomes Luxembourg’s tech industry
- FranceQCI: A project to build the future of the French quantum internet in collaboration with the University Côte d’Azur
- The Nice-based start-up Qiti raises €1.9 million to accelerate the development of its universal health insurance offering with the help of AI
- Web Summit 2023: Team Nice Côte d’Azur participates in the major digital event of the sector