With the support of Team Nice Côte d’Azur, the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis is getting ready to welcome a delegation of digital entrepreneurs from Luxembourg on May 16th.
This economic mission, organized as part of the “Go International” initiative by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the Embassy of Luxembourg in France, and the Business Club France-Luxembourg, aims to promote exchanges between the two territories and their companies.
During this May 16th, 2023 visit, the delegation will have the opportunity to discover the economic strengths of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis in the digital sector, as well as to meet with key local economic players and establish new partnerships.
The morning will begin with a visit to the European Center for Business and Innovation Nice Côte d’Azur (CEEI NCA), created by the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis in 2008. As the first player in supporting innovative businesses on the French Riviera, the startup incubator and accelerator provides skill-based support to companies in order to optimize their success rate, and plays a driving role in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem through its numerous partnerships and events that it organizes. The CEEI NCA will be a privileged location to host this economic mission.
The event will continue with a round table discussion on the theme “Digital technology, a shared center of excellence with our neighbors.”
This round table, moderated by Thomas Herlin, Chief Sales Officer at Vianeo, will bring together high-level speakers, such as:
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis,
- Centrale Méditerranée, which has just inaugurated its new campus in Nice (to be confirmed)
- Corsica: Mr. Laurent Battistelli, Business France/ADEC (Special Envoy for Corsica in Europe),
- Monaco: Mr. Serge Robillard, Interministerial Delegation for Digital Transition
- Luxembourg: Mr. David Foy, Luxinnovation (Head of International Business Development – Digital Economy).
Finally, the morning will end with a networking session to promote exchanges between participants.
Thus, this May 16th, 2023 will be a unique opportunity for Luxembourgish companies to discover the economic strengths of the territory in the digital sector, to meet with key local economic players, and to establish new partnerships.
Registration request for Côte d’Azur companies interested in participating with Cyril Dary.
IT Sector – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: Native Spaces raises 2 million euros
- VivaTech 2023: Startups from the SUD region in the spotlight
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at the international trade fair E-world Energy & Water Essen 2023
- Nicolas Drouillet appointed Director of Orange Grand Sud-Est
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis welcomes Luxembourg’s tech industry
- FranceQCI: A project to build the future of the French quantum internet in collaboration with the University Côte d’Azur
- The Nice-based start-up Qiti raises €1.9 million to accelerate the development of its universal health insurance offering with the help of AI
- Web Summit 2023: Team Nice Côte d’Azur participates in the major digital event of the sector
- Bpifrance Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur supported 5,426 companies in 2022