FLEX-O, a flexible and eco-friendly workspace, has just announced the opening of its new floor (7th floor), in the heart of the Grand Arenas business district, to meet the growing demand of its clientele, three months after its inauguration.
On March 17th, Flex-O celebrated the inauguration of its new flex-office and coworking space in Nice, located in the international business district of Grand Arénas.
Flex-O Nice Aéroport: an exceptional working environment
Flex-O Nice Aéroport benefits from an exceptional working environment in the heart of a strategic location, right across from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport.
Flex-O also offers services such as a digital concierge and a domiciliation service, allowing businesses to benefit from a prestigious address in Nice.
The flexible and eco-friendly workspace features a panoramic terrace with a view of the Promenade des Anglais and the Mediterranean Sea. The building holds an ecological certification (BREEAM-certified building, Very Good level).
Flex-O provides an ideal setting for businesses looking to establish themselves in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis.
The Grand Arenas business district in Nice
The Grand Arénas district, located at the doorstep of Nice and in close proximity to the Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport, is recognized as one of the most strategic sectors in the city (Flex-O is situated less than 100 meters away from the airport).
This economic activity center located west of Nice offers a dynamic business environment, hosting large international companies, SMEs, and startups, in a pleasant working environment.
Moreover, Flex-O Nice Aéroport benefits from various transportation options nearby, providing easy access for clients and employees in search of sustainable mobility solutions.
The district is located close to the future multimodal interchange hub and the Nice Saint-Augustin train station, facilitating access from across the French South Region. Furthermore, it is served by the Tramway and offers direct access to the A8 highway and the bus station.
Nice EcoVallée – Nice Côte d’Azur Information
- OGC Nice continues its digital transformation with MyCoachPro
- Six new startups join the Innovation Hub of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- The construction of a new eco-district in Nice Ecovallée will begin in 2024 in La Gaude
- The summer traffic at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport shows a performance equivalent to 2019 with a reduction in aircraft movements.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.
- Retail Tender Announcement for Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
- Bodyguard.ai and Ankama: moderating online video games