On May 13th and 14th, 2023, Château de Crémat, a flagship of the Bellet appellation (prestigious vineyard in Nice), opens its doors to residents and vacationers for a free-entry open house weekend with a vintage theme.
Entertaining activities, encounters with producers, and authentic tours will allow visitors to (re)discover this iconic place in Nice in a unique way. It promises to be an exceptional weekend filled with exciting discoveries.
From 10 am to 6 pm, visitors will have access to the winemaking cellar and will be able to savor a glass of AOP Bellet vintage. An gift will be offered to those who attend dressed in vintage attire. A supplementary tour of the interior of Château de Crémat will be available.
This weekend also marks the centenary anniversary of the acquisition of the estate by Irène Bretz, a wealthy shareholder of an American railway company and owner of the Hotel Le Negresco. It was she, alongside the Nice architect Charles Dalmas, who contributed to the fame of Château de Crémat by hosting personalities such as Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel, who drew inspiration from the intertwined ‘C’s of Crémat to create her famous logo.
Nestled on the hills of Nice, Château de Crémat is the jewel of the Bellet appellation. Established in 1941, this appellation is the only AOP entirely integrated within a large urban area. The vineyard spans over 10 hectares of hills, ranging in altitude between 200 and 300 meters, and is certified organic. Since its acquisition in 2017 by a French family of passionate industrialists dedicated to the region, Château de Crémat has experienced a new revitalization, notably through the renovation of its rooms and the enhancement of its heritage.
Today, the Château has become a popular event venue cherished by the people of Nice, hosting concerts and private shows, as well as hosting discovery weekends such as open house days and events like “L’Art de la Fête,” which brought together over 30 exhibitors from the French Riviera, including artists, chefs, and entrepreneurs, in October 2022.
Culture and Heritage – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice Jazz Festival 2023: Become a Patron or Sponsor to Amplify Your Visibility and Commitment to Culture
- Nice: Two Major Exhibitions Open at 109 Starting from Saturday, May 13th
- Château de Crémat unveils its heritage during a vintage weekend in Nice
- The Festival Play Azur, a celebration of pop culture and the geek world in Nice
- The exhibition “On est tous fous” by Ben at the International Museum of Naive Art in Nice
- Hopman Cup: unveiling of the teams in competition and hospitality offers
- Nice Ville Verte Fund: Promoting Corporate Engagement in the Ongoing Greening of the City of Nice
- La Petite Maison is exporting the culinary heritage of Nice and the Mediterranean