Since March 27th, 2023, Air Malta will offer two flights per week between Malta Luqa airports and Nice Côte d’Azur airport.
Every week, two direct flights are offered between these two Mediterranean cities.
Flights departing from Malta will operate on Mondays and Fridays at 6:00 PM and land at 8:05 PM.
Departures from Nice are scheduled on Mondays and Fridays at 9:25 PM, arriving at 11:20 PM.
The new direct link between Nice and Malta will offer an alternative for travelers wishing to explore both destinations.
Enhanced summer offer for 2023 at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
The flight program for the summer season of 2023 has been reinforced with a total of 111 destinations to 42 countries, including a record number of 10 long-haul flights, including 6 to North America.
The program also includes 21 new destinations, including 9 entirely new ones, such as La Valette (Air Malta), and 3 line annualizations, representing a real asset for the Côte d’Azur region.
Nice will also be connected to Montreal with Air Canada and Air Transat, as well as to New York with United Airlines, Delta Airlines, and La Compagnie.
Finally, Delta Airlines will offer a daily direct flight to its hub in Atlanta, providing direct access to North and Latin America.
The continuous growth of this air network is excellent news for both the people living in the Côte d’Azur region and visitors wishing to explore Nice Côte d’Azur.
International – Nice Côte d’Azur
- Nice Jazz Festival 2023: Become a Patron or Sponsor to Amplify Your Visibility and Commitment to Culture
- Cross-border cooperation between the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis and the Province of Imperia.
- Virbac Spain: 40 years of commitment to animal health
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Grande Fabrique de l’Image: The studios of La Victorine and Isart Digital awarded winners on the French Riviera
- Delta has relaunched the Nice-Atlanta route since May 13th
- Qatar Airways restores its direct connection between Nice and Doha
- Air Canada is reopening the seasonal connection between Nice and Montreal in 2023.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at the international trade fair E-world Energy & Water Essen 2023
- Nice is celebrating Europe Day