Since March 27th, 2023, Air Malta will offer two flights per week between Malta Luqa airports and Nice Côte d’Azur airport.
Every week, two direct flights are offered between these two Mediterranean cities.
Flights departing from Malta will operate on Mondays and Fridays at 6:00 PM and land at 8:05 PM.
Departures from Nice are scheduled on Mondays and Fridays at 9:25 PM, arriving at 11:20 PM.
The new direct link between Nice and Malta will offer an alternative for travelers wishing to explore both destinations.
Enhanced summer offer for 2023 at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
The flight program for the summer season of 2023 has been reinforced with a total of 111 destinations to 42 countries, including a record number of 10 long-haul flights, including 6 to North America.
The program also includes 21 new destinations, including 9 entirely new ones, such as La Valette (Air Malta), and 3 line annualizations, representing a real asset for the Côte d’Azur region.
Nice will also be connected to Montreal with Air Canada and Air Transat, as well as to New York with United Airlines, Delta Airlines, and La Compagnie.
Finally, Delta Airlines will offer a daily direct flight to its hub in Atlanta, providing direct access to North and Latin America.
The continuous growth of this air network is excellent news for both the people living in the Côte d’Azur region and visitors wishing to explore Nice Côte d’Azur.
International – Nice Côte d’Azur
- Nice Airport Train Station, Europe’s First Bioclimatic Station
- Blue Economy and Maritime Economy: Team Nice Côte d’Azur to Represent Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur at Three Professional Events
- Blue Economy: SeaZen Develops Sustainable Sailing from the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- Flex-O Nice Airport: a development driven by innovation and local demand
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- The construction of a new eco-district in Nice Ecovallée will begin in 2024 in La Gaude
- The summer traffic at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport shows a performance equivalent to 2019 with a reduction in aircraft movements.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.