Air France is preparing for the 2023 summer season with a flight schedule including 191 destinations in 89 countries, with a network equivalent to that of 2019.
The program focuses on strengthening routes to Asia, North America and East Africa, as well as 66 seasonal routes in France and Europe.
In addition, the airline will continue to roll out its new long-haul cabins.
11 new seasonal routes to Nice
Air France is reinforcing its seasonal flight program at Nice Côte d’Azur airport, thus contributing to strengthening the connectivity of the Nice hub.
For the summer of 2023, the company is proposing no less than 11 seasonal short and medium-haul routes from Nice. A
mong the new features, Air France will offer up to two flights per week to Marrakech (Morocco), from July 7 to August 25, 2023.
Travelers can also enjoy connections to Nice from :
- Athens (Greece)
- Heraklion (Greece)
- Tunis (Tunisia)
- Algiers (Algeria)
These seasonal routes are in addition to the existing Air France flight program from Nice to Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Lyon and London-Heathrow.
A reinforced summer program for Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, France’s second largest airport, is also expanding its network for the summer of 2023 by offering a total of 111 destinations to 42 countries.
The program includes a record number of 10 long-haul flights, including six to North America, and 21 new destinations, including nine entirely new ones. The Côte d’Azur region will also benefit from the annualization of 3 lines.
The summer season will see an increase in connections between North America and the Côte d’Azur, with flights to Montreal, New York and Atlanta. In addition, the Emirates A380 is back on the daily route between Nice and Dubai, and three other long-haul flights to the Gulf countries are on the program, allowing Nice Côte d’Azur Airport to regain its full offer to this region.
International News Nice Côte d’Azur
- Nice Jazz Festival 2023: Become a Patron or Sponsor to Amplify Your Visibility and Commitment to Culture
- Cross-border cooperation between the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis and the Province of Imperia.
- Virbac Spain: 40 years of commitment to animal health
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Grande Fabrique de l’Image: The studios of La Victorine and Isart Digital awarded winners on the French Riviera
- Delta has relaunched the Nice-Atlanta route since May 13th
- Qatar Airways restores its direct connection between Nice and Doha
- Air Canada is reopening the seasonal connection between Nice and Montreal in 2023.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at the international trade fair E-world Energy & Water Essen 2023
- Nice is celebrating Europe Day