This new center of excellence in cardiology is the result of a joint initiative by Dr. Jean-Marie Salvadori and Mr. Jean-Louis Noisiez, a philanthropist who passed away in November 2022 and had already created a foundation to help patients with Alzheimer’s disease and their caregivers.
This ambitious project, integrated into the Arnault-Tzanck Institute in Saint-Laurent-du-Var (Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis), is made possible thanks to the generosity of Mr. Noisiez, who chose to finance the construction of the Jean-Louis-Noisiez Heart Institute.
This new state-of-the-art medical facility has a budget of 110 million euros for its construction and 8 million euros for its annual operating costs. It will cover a useful area of 22,000 m², with 5,000 m² dedicated to technical platforms.
The future Heart Institute will offer state-of-the-art equipment for a complete and personalized care of patients with cardiac pathologies.
The three operating rooms for cardiac surgery, the two hybrid rooms dedicated to structural interventional cardiology, as well as the four intervention rooms devoted to hemodynamics and rhythmology, will enable the performance of complex medical procedures with utmost safety and efficiency. Non-invasive consultations and explorations, as well as critical care, will also be offered for comprehensive and continuous patient care.
It will be able to accommodate up to 550 people simultaneously and will be equipped with a “cardiolounge,” a space designed to provide efficient and secure reception of outpatient patients.
Spaces dedicated to education, research, innovation, patient support, and health promotion will also be made available to healthcare professionals.
The future building, designed in cascade to blend harmoniously with its natural and vegetated environment, has been awarded the “Mediterranean Sustainable Building” label for the use of sustainable materials and a special focus on energy efficiency.
The Jean-Louis-Noisiez Heart Institute will bring together all of the medical and surgical cardiology activities of the Private Interest Collective Health Establishment (ESPIC) of the Arnault Tzanck Institute.
For many years, the Arnault-Tzanck Institute has been recognized for the excellence of its practices and its innovative research.
The Jean-Louis-Noisiez Heart Institute continues this legacy and will allow teams to have access to a state-of-the-art cardiology institute in Saint-Laurent-du-Var starting in 2027.
Healthtech News Nice Côte d’Azur
- University of Côte d’Azur and CHU of Nice at the forefront of research on healthy aging
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.
- Virbac celebrates 30 years in the Asia-Pacific region and announces its consolidated revenue for Q2 2023
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: Caranx Medical Laboratories are one of the winners of the i-Nov Innovation Contest.
- Entrepreneurship in Research Prize 2023
- Venture Capital in France: EY publishes the results for the first half of 2023
- Virbac: André Mathieu appointed as Director of Global Industrial Operations, Supply Chain, and Sourcing.
- Biotech: ExAdex-Innov welcomes SATT Sud-Est as a shareholder
- French Tech 2030: 6 Côte d’Azur startups selected