After four years of renovation work on the former Hôtel Plaza Nice, built in the second half of the 19th century, the Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel is inaugurated today, December 15th, 2022.
The hotel was previously owned by the Italian group Boscolo until 2016 before being sold to the American investment fund NorthWood, which then sold the property to the French group Covivio Hôtels. The operation of the hotel is entrusted to the Thai group Minor under the Anantara brand.
This new luxury establishment strengthens the high-end hotel offer of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, following the recent opening of the Sheraton Hotels and Resorts in the international business district of Grand Arénas, and the upcoming openings of new establishments in the heart of the city of Nice.
The Anantara Plaza Nice restores the former glory of this mythical hotel in Nice thanks to the intervention of British designer David Collins Studio.
The establishment offers:
- 115 deluxe and premium rooms ranging from 20 to 32 square meters.
- 36 suites with a minimum size of 40 square meters, featuring a terrace/balcony.
- 1 Presidential Suite of 75 square meters and a terrace of 30 square meters.
- A spa with 5 treatment rooms, a sauna, and a hammam.
- A fitness room.
- A 309 square meter Ballroom that can accommodate up to 300 guests for all types of events.
- 5 modular meeting rooms ranging from 20 to 81 square meters.
Finally, the Anantara Plaza Nice offers a rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of the city, the sea, and the mountains. This new space includes a restaurant, a bar, and green spaces.