This fundraising of the Nice-based startup, specialized in the rental of unique venues for events, was achieved through the participation of several investors, including Vitosha Venture Partners, a Bulgarian investment fund specializing in early-stage startups, as well as MFG Invest, a European investor focused on proptech. Two business angels, one Bulgarian and the other French, also contributed to this fundraising.
The objective of this fundraising is to enable Native Spaces to further develop its technology. The startup plans to launch a mobile application and a solution specifically designed for event service providers.
Furthermore, Native Spaces aims to expand its presence in the French market by hiring customer service managers to assist hosts in crafting their offerings and providing adequate support and follow-up.
Native Spaces is responding to a growing demand for unique and original events. The platform transforms locations such as private gardens, luxurious villas, downtown rooftops, boats, art galleries, and industrial sites into memorable venues.
Since its launch in late 2021, it has organized over a hundred events in 2022, with prices ranging from 500€ to over 200,000€. Prestigious clients such as Adidas, LinkedIn, and the United Nations have placed their trust in Native Spaces.
Tanya Bencheva-Vigier, the founder of Native Spaces, has announced that the startup plans to double, or even triple, that figure in 2023.
Fundraising – Nice Côte d’Azur
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- Nice: Legapass announces a fundraising round led by Adnexus
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Venture Capital in France: EY publishes the results for the first half of 2023
- Fair Vision democratizes the use of Artificial Intelligence in sports
- Biotech: ExAdex-Innov welcomes SATT Sud-Est as a shareholder
- Access Control: Akidaia Opens the Door to an Upcoming Fundraising Round
- Nice: Gandee secures a fundraising of 500,000 euros