The Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis launches the Entrepreneurship in Research Prize.
As part of its research support policy, the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis is committed to promoting the excellence of Côte d’Azur research in the field of entrepreneurship and making it known to the general public. In order to encourage this initiative, it has established the Entrepreneurship in Research Prize.
Call for applications from July 12th to September 19th, 2023.
The theme of the prize in 2023
If you are working on projects related to mobility, health and well-being, green or blue economy, or cultural and creative industries, you are invited to submit your application.
The nature of the prize
The Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis aims to award several prizes, which include the following:
- An “Innovative Enterprise” Prize will be awarded to a model company in the metropolitan area that derives its expertise from public research or collaboration with it. The winner will receive a grant of €4,000.
- Three “My Entrepreneurial Project” Prizes will be awarded to student entrepreneurs, aiming to support the entrepreneurial spirit in the high-potential sectors of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, subject to being registered under the National Student Entrepreneur Status (SNEE). Each prize will come with a grant of €2,000.
The selection criteria
he selection of candidates will be based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the application dossier.
- Scientific quality and impact of the research presented (optional, but valued and appreciated for the “My Entrepreneurial Project” Prize).
- Positive economic impact on the territory.
- Innovative nature of the project.
- Dissemination and valorization of the results.
The Selection Committee will convene in early October 2023 to review the applications and select the laureates.
Innovation & Research – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- Partnership between University of Côte d’Azur and the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis in support of student entrepreneurship
- OGC Nice continues its digital transformation with MyCoachPro
- Qiti harnesses AI to better secure international travelers
- Six new startups join the Innovation Hub of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- University of Côte d’Azur and CHU of Nice at the forefront of research on healthy aging