CAPENERGIES and the Fédération Cinov PACA Corse have announced the signing of a partnership agreement to encourage the emergence of innovative projects in energy efficiency and decarbonization.
This collaboration will allow members of the Cinov PACA Corse Federation, including consulting firms and engineering firms with expertise in the industrial sector, to play a key role in decarbonization projects in the region, both now and in the years to come.
Thanks to this partnership, the connection and creation of new innovative projects will be facilitated, involving consulting firms and engineering offices of all specialties, including digital and event management.
Members of the Cinov PACA Corse Federation will have direct access to an ecosystem of innovative “made in France” solutions, enabling them to offer their clients the most advanced and relevant energy products and services.
The Fédération Cinov and Capenergies have already begun joint regional outreach work, which will be strengthened under this agreement, for the benefit of businesses and communities in the region.
Capenergies, a competitiveness cluster specializing in energy transition in territories, leads a network of 530 members, including major industrial groups, companies with a majority of SMEs and start-ups, research and training centers, local authorities, and financial players, all specialized in energy and related uses. Their goal is to facilitate the emergence of innovative projects and support their financing and development, to benefit the low-carbon energy sectors and their members based in the South, Corsica, Guadeloupe, Reunion Island, as well as in the Principality of Monaco.
The Fédération Cinov is the federation of intellectual services providers. She brings together companies in consulting, engineering, and digital technology and supports the men and women of the 14 trade unions and 15 regional federations she federates. As a representative employers’ federation of the BETIC sector, the Cinov Federation manages over 350 mandates in more than 60 institutions.
Cleantech – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice at the Heart of Ocean Preservation with the Preparation of the “One Ocean Science Congress”
- Earthwake Redefines Plastic Waste Recycling
- Microalgae: €2M Fundraising for Inalve
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.
- Eco-friendly Yachting: Nice-based Whisper Yachts revolutionizes the yachting market
- Seafood and Fishing Summit: September 21st and 22nd in Nice