Nice Sophia Antipolis University partners the Master School at the EIT ICT Labs
Offered in response to the challenges of European competitiveness in the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector, the three EIT ICT Labs master programmes combine excellent scientific and technical training with a high-level training course in innovation and entrepreneurship with compulsory work experience for students.
In France, the first students will begin their courses in September 2012. After this programme, the students will receive a double masters, issued by the universities they have visited during their course.
Launched for 12 years, by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, EIT ICT Labs is a centre of excellence that brings together higher education establishments, research institutes and leading companies across six countries (Germany, Finland, France, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands). EIT ICT Labs aims to transform results from higher education and research into innovations focused on the market and society’s requirements.
In addition to an excellent academic record, the course requires a high level of English (TOEFL).
19 prestigious European universities, in partnership with EIT ICT Labs:
- Aalto University (Finland),
- Åbo Akadem University (Finland),
- University of Turku (Finland),
- Eindhoven University of Technology (Netherlands),
- TU Delft (Netherlands),
- University of Twente (Netherlands),
- Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Informatics (Hungary),
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary),
- University of Trento (Italy),
- KTH (Sweden),
- TU Berlin (Germany),
- Saarland University (Germany),
- TU Darmstadt (Germany),
- UPMC (France),
- Paris-Sud University (France),
- Rennes 1 University (France),
- Nice Sophia Antipolis University (France)
- Télécom Bretagne (France),
- UCL (United Kingdom)