The Tourism Institute of the Côte d’Azur (ITCA) at Université Côte d’Azur is part of the network of university schools in tourism, officially launched on March 17 in Paris.
This innovative consortium brings together the six leading French universities in the fields of education, research, and innovation in tourism.
The network, led by the University of Angers, also includes Gustave Eiffel University, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University, Toulouse-Jean Jaurès University, and Savoie Mont-Blanc University. These six institutions educate more than 6000 students every year.
As a member of the network, Université Côte d’Azur has an important role to play in implementing the consortium’s objectives. Université Côte d’Azur leads Group 3 on Continuing Education, with the aim of offering short and personalized modules to enable tourism professionals to acquire new skills in a rapidly evolving sector.
The network’s objective is to meet the expectations of tourism professionals by integrating the need to make tourism careers more attractive while taking into account digital, societal, and environmental challenges.
The consortium must pool the expertise of the six universities to position and reinforce France in the fields of higher education in tourism, research, and innovation.
Funding is secured for two years through the Recovery Plan credits in connection with the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
It is designed as an accelerator for the development of solutions that will find their own economic model, particularly through apprenticeships, continuing education, and partnership chairs.
The Tourism Institute of Côte d’Azur thus makes a significant contribution to the transformation and reconquest of tourism in France. By focusing on continuing education, the university plays a key role in offering short and personalized modules to enable professionals to acquire new skills in a rapidly evolving sector.
Higher Education Nice Côte d’Azur
- Nice University Hospital: New Recognition for its Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Partnership between University of Côte d’Azur and the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis in support of student entrepreneurship
- Shanghai Ranking 2023: Remarkable performance for Université Côte d’Azur
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Entrepreneurship in Research Prize 2023
- Université Côte d’Azur: Med’Innov is one of the winner of the University Innovation Hub call for proposals
- Establishment of a Yunus Social Business Center at IAE Nice
- LFL Days 2023 in Nice on July 5 and 6
- Tristan-Pierre Maury has been appointed as the Director of the Grande Ecole and Masters of Science at EDHEC Business School.
- Launch of Université Côte d’Azur Alumni