Ubaldi.com, an omnichannel player specializing in home equipment, is experiencing strong growth and strengthening its financial capabilities to support its development.
The company, founded over 30 years ago in Nice, recently announced the upcoming opening of two stores on Place de la Madeleine in Paris and Place Massena in Nice.
Ubaldi.com also plans to open other stores to realize its ambitions and offer its innovative omnichannel experience throughout France.
To achieve this, Ubaldi.com has entered into a strategic partnership with nobilia, the leading kitchen manufacturer in Europe.
The objective of this partnership is to develop a network of affiliated stores, with two concepts: the multi-store and a second format dedicated to home furnishings.
This partnership also allows nobilia to access a complementary distribution channel in France for its interior design offerings for the entire home.
Walter Ubaldi, the president of Ubaldi.com, highlighted the common values shared between the two family-owned and entrepreneurial companies that motivated this long-term partnership. On his side, the CEO of Nobilia, Dr. Lars M. Bopf, welcomed this partnership that strengthens their distribution network in France.
Founded over 30 years ago in Nice, Ubaldi.com is recognized for the quality of its in-store and online advice and for its competitive pricing. The company offers a complete and high-quality range of products from major brands for home equipment, ranging from household appliances to bedding, furniture, and kitchen equipment. Ubaldi.com’s store network continues to expand, with 12 historical stores in the southeast of France, recent openings in Normandy, and new stores to come in Paris, Toulouse, and Ajaccio.
The transaction between Ubaldi.com and nobilia will be finalized as soon as possible, subject to obtaining the required regulatory authorizations.
News Nice Côte d’Azur
- Flex-O Nice Aéroport: Inauguration on March 17, 2023
- Air France unveils its summer schedule including 11 seasonal routes to Nice
- Talents: The Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat secures the skills of the 2023 Pastry Chef of the Year, Pierre-Jean Quinonero
- BKube: the Nice-based startup that strengthens the cyber-resilience of companies
- Nice Climate Summit 2023: First edition on September 28th and 29th
- Tour de France: Nice chosen as the finish city for the 2024 edition
- Ubaldi.com increases its capital with German company nobilia
- Centrale Méditerranée in Nice: Inauguration
- Nice Opera: Dinners on Stage are Back!
- Nice Côte d’Azur : Livmed’s, a medicine delivery startup, acquires Pharmanity
- LFL Days 2023 in Nice on July 5th and 6th: ticket sales open on March 10th
- SEEN by Olivier, the new luxury gastronomic concept, is now installed on the rooftop of the Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- Liberty Com System sets up in Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Nice: Vulog revolutionizes car-sharing for businesses.