Founded in 2021, Qiti, the Nice-based start-up specializing in international embedded and universal health insurance, announced on April 24th, 2023 the closing of a pre-seed financing round of €1.9 million.
This fundraising was carried out through a capital increase extension in April 2023, with nearly 50% being dilutive.
The start-up, labeled Deeptech, had already raised around €1.5 million in 2022.
With its historic partnership with INRIA, Qiti positions itself as a leader in generative AI applied to insurance, particularly through its new generation conversational recommendation system (CRS).
The startup presented a global innovation targeting neo-nomads, expatriates, and frequent travelers during the last edition of the event Las Vegas CES in January 2023: The world’s first embedded and universal international health insurance that adjusts their coverage and benefits in real-time at every border crossing.
This new fundraising round should allow Qiti to target the corporate market and confirm its international ambition, accelerate the development of its AI technologies, boost commercial deployment, and create new jobs in the France South region.
Guillaume Sarkozy, a business angel who has invested in unicorn Alan and in Luko, Assurly, Mysofie, joins Qiti’s strategic committee as an investor. Several business angels mostly from the insurance sector and the company’s historical shareholders have also participated in this fundraising round.
The startup, which already has over 1,000 active users in 74 countries and has partnered with more than 30 insurance companies, announces the launch of its application for June 2023.
Qiti will also unveil at the Vivatech exhibition, which will be held from June 14th to 17th, 2023 in Paris, its advisor for tomorrow’s insurance, optimized by AI. This multilingual application formulates real-time recommendations regarding tailored coverage and services adapted to the personal situation of each user.
Fundrasing – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- Nice: Legapass announces a fundraising round led by Adnexus
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Venture Capital in France: EY publishes the results for the first half of 2023
- Fair Vision democratizes the use of Artificial Intelligence in sports
- Biotech: ExAdex-Innov welcomes SATT Sud-Est as a shareholder
- Access Control: Akidaia Opens the Door to an Upcoming Fundraising Round
- Nice: Gandee secures a fundraising of 500,000 euros