ISART Digital has just announced the opening of ISART Game Business School in Nice, starting in the 2023 academic year.
The school, located in the heart of Nice Ecovallée, will be dedicated to video games as well as sectors that utilize digital technologies in image, artificial intelligence, and data (such as healthcare, education, and retail).
The school will welcome its first students in 2023 in premises close to the 42 school, pending the delivery of its own campus in 2025
Nice: A favorable ecosystem for economic development
ISART Digital opens its Game Business School in Nice, with the support of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis and in the context of a partnership with Université Côte d’Azur (UCA)
The school has chosen the Nice metropolitan area for its exceptional setting in the heart of Nice Ecovallée, its international outlook, its French Tech certification, and its numerous companies.
Students will also be able to enjoy a Mediterranean lifestyle, a vibrant cultural scene, and a lively nightlife in the heart of a young and student-friendly urban center that is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Thanks to its opening, ISART Digital’s campus in Nice will create around twenty direct jobs.
The construction of the eco-friendly campus, which includes a business incubator and a student residence, and the arrival of a major school catering to a wide audience on a daily basis will also lead to the creation of indirect jobs in the Nice metropolitan area.
Graduates from ISART Game Business School will have the potential to be at the forefront of new business creations directly in the region.
The video game industry: a strong demand for managers
ISART Digital is closely attuned to the concerns of studios and publishers who have been facing a shortage of managers trained in mastering digital image technologies, AI, and Data for several years. ISART Digital offers a tailored training program in Game & Creative Management:
- The BBA Game & Creative Management program at ISART Digital prepares students for various roles, such as Associate Brand Manager, Associate Marketing Manager, Junior Sales Manager, Data Analyst, and Junior User Acquisition Manager, among others.
- MSc Game & Creative Strategy (Data Project Manager, User Acquisition Manager, Operations Manager, Product Manager, including LiveOps, Project Manager)
Graduates will be able to apply for positions as data managers, business development professionals, as well as roles in game publishing within studios and game publishers, as well as in other industries, both in France and abroad.
The Game Art training, already offered at the school’s Paris campus, will also be available in Nice.
« With ISART Game Business School, we are building complementary components to the creative and technological training offered by ISART Paris and ISART Montreal. In doing so, we are reinforcing our strategy of offering our students an even more comprehensive ecosystem that allows them to have a holistic view of all the professions in the video game industry. This ensures that they can better realize their dream of becoming professionals in the field, while being aligned with the needs of tomorrow in an ever-evolving industry, ” explains Xavier Rousselle, Director and Founder of ISART Digital.
ISART Digital is a pioneer in training for careers in the digital entertainment industries
Created by and for professionals in the video game and 3D-FX animation film industry, ISART Digital has been a pioneer for 21 years in the development of professional training programs tailored to the creative professions in the industry (Game Artists, Game Designers, 3D Artists, etc.), as well as scientific and technical roles (Game Programmers, etc.). The school boasts a 94% job placement rate for its students within six months of graduation.
Drawing on its expertise, ISART Digital is opening its business school to address the shortage of managers trained in monetization techniques, innovative digital marketing strategies, and the creative methods specific to the gaming industry.
Higher Education – Nice Côte d’Azur (France)
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Launch of Université Côte d’Azur Alumni
- Nice will host Hospital-University Institute dedicated to respiratory health
- Rocket School Nice is opening its new campus in October
- FranceQCI: A project to build the future of the French quantum internet in collaboration with the University Côte d’Azur
- Université Côte d’Azur pre-selected for a University Innovation Pole (PUI)
- Université Côte d’Azur participates in the launch of the network of university schools in tourism.
- Two researchers from the Côte d’Azur awarded the CNRS Silver Medal 2023
- Centrale Méditerranée in Nice: Inauguration
- Nice: Centrale Méditerranée is launching a Bachelor’s degree program in “Responsible Engineering and Digital Transformations” for the academic year starting in 2023.