NewSpace, a concept combining space and innovation, emerges as a crucial factor for territorial innovation.
The CNES (French Space Agency), the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, and the SAFE Cluster join forces to organize the 2nd edition of Connect Meetings in Nice on September 21, 2023.
This event will bring together stakeholders from the space and innovation ecosystem of the Sud Region and local authorities from France to explore the opportunities offered by NewSpace in addressing the territorial challenges of the 21st century.
Observation satellites and digital twins are key to monitoring the greening of territories.
The Internet of Things (IoT) provides a solution to retrieve essential data in the most remote locations.
Radar satellite images (InSAR) and EGMS, a new free European service, enable optimal management of territorial risks.
Furthermore, satellite-based techniques for detecting waste help in combating pollution.
Finally, the protection of oceans and seas in the face of climate challenges is made possible through space innovation.
An inspiring testimonial will conclude this day filled with learning.
Innovation – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis : Two Startups Supported at CES Las Vegas 2024
- Launch of the Med’Innov University Innovation Hub
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- RAGNI Strengthens Its Presence in the European Market with the Acquisition of German Group Hess
- Nice Airport Train Station, Europe’s First Bioclimatic Station
- Nice University Hospital: New Recognition for its Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Strengthening Economic and Technological Ties: The Tunisia Tech Tour Mission
- ExAdEx-Innov and EXSYMOL Monaco: A Collaboration at the Heart of Cosmetic Innovation
- Nice: Second Triumph for NOLT at Refashion’s Innovation Challenge
- TravelCamp Sud: Develop your innovations in tourism or event planning in the South region