The 11th edition of the Monaco Business Expo, which took place on October 3rd at the Méridien Beach Plaza in Monaco, served as a significant event for regional economic cooperation.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Michel Dotta for the Monaco Economic Board and Jacques Richier, Vice President of the Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur, responsible for economy, employment, tourism, industry, and innovation.
This agreement marks a significant step in strengthening economic ties between the two territories.
Towards Multisectoral Cooperation
The agreement signed on this occasion is not merely symbolic; it establishes a framework for increased cooperation in key areas such as innovation, technology, trade, and tourism.
The goal is to stimulate economic growth on both sides of the border and generate new opportunities for local businesses.
This partnership aligns with a long-term vision aimed at creating a more robust and integrated economic ecosystem.
A Platform for Business Exchanges
The event also served as a platform for meetings between businesses from the Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur and their Monegasque counterparts. A dedicated space on the joint stand of the Métropole and the MEB facilitated these interactions, allowing companies to discuss potential collaborations and explore new business opportunities.
The Monaco Economic Board (MEB), a partner of the event organized by MONACO COMMUNICATION, also played an active role in co-organizing two major conferences. These conferences addressed crucial topics such as the blue economy and Monaco’s economic ambitions, thus providing a platform for informed and forward-looking discussions.
International – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice Airport Train Station, Europe’s First Bioclimatic Station
- Blue Economy and Maritime Economy: Team Nice Côte d’Azur to Represent Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur at Three Professional Events
- Blue Economy: SeaZen Develops Sustainable Sailing from the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- Flex-O Nice Airport: a development driven by innovation and local demand
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- The construction of a new eco-district in Nice Ecovallée will begin in 2024 in La Gaude
- The summer traffic at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport shows a performance equivalent to 2019 with a reduction in aircraft movements.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.