This engineer by training and graduate of Sciences Po Paris will be dedicated to mobilizing his experience in supporting businesses and his knowledge of economic actors for the benefit of the metropolitan area.
This appointment, driven by Christian Estrosi, Mayor of Nice, President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, and Deputy President of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, along with Jacques Richier, President of Team Nice Côte d’Azur and Vice-President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis responsible for Economy, Employment, Tourism, Industry, and Innovation, aligns with the policy pursued for several years in order to strengthen the economic attractiveness of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis.
In his new role, leveraging the expertise and know-how of the Team Nice Côte d’Azur team, an agency with nearly 20 years of experience, Hervé Laubertie will be responsible for implementing and coordinating the strategy aimed at strengthening and developing the attractiveness of the Nice Côte d’Azur territory, in line with the policies and actions carried out by the main stakeholders of the French Riviera, united within the agency and contributing to the promotion and economic development of the Côte d’Azur: the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, the Metropolitan Tourist Office, the Nice Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, the Nice EcoVallée Public Development Agency, and the City of Nice.
Driven by a strong ambition, Hervé Laubertie aims for “Team Nice Côte d’Azur to serve the Côte d’Azur territory by actively working towards strengthening and developing economic sectors that have significant economic, social, and environmental impacts for Nice and its Metropolis.”
Through its brand Invest in Cote d’Azur, the agency will continue to leverage its expertise in attracting French and foreign companies and providing tailored support for investment and establishment projects in the metropolitan area.
The agency will undertake operational missions in promoting and enhancing the attractiveness of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, including:
- Enhance the offerings of the territory to make it attractive both nationally and internationally,
- Develop the business image of the territory and promote business tourism,
- Attract new investors and facilitate the establishment of new businesses, that generate employment opportunities and direct and indirect resources for the territory,
- Attracting new talents such as scientists, researchers, creators, artists, and students, decision-makers, influencers) and retaining the existing workforce already established in the area.
- Organize and promote national and international events that enhance the image and visibility of the territory,
- Participate in trade shows and events promoting the territory as an attractive destination for businesses and major events.
After starting his career in the automotive industry, Hervé Laubertie has spent over 10 years developing and implementing business support programs.
Prior to his appointment as CEO of Team Nice Côte d’Azur, he served as an Advisor responsible for Economy and Innovation at the office of Christian Estrosi, Mayor of Nice and President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis. Hervé Laubertie holds a specialized Master’s degree in Public Policy Management from Sciences Po and a degree in Mechanical Engineering from INSA Strasbourg.
Team Nice Côte d’Azur
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice: A must-visit destination for the global sports community
- Hervé Laubertie appointed CEO of the attractiveness agency Team Nice Côte d’Azur
- Fintech: Satispay establishes its presence in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Foreign Investments: France Leading in Europe for the 4th Consecutive Year
- Liberty Com System sets up in Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- France South Region: 124 foreign companies set ups in 2022