Stability and Performance in a Competitive Context
In the competitive field of business schools, EDHEC Business School, based in Nice, has confirmed its 7th place among the best management schools in Europe, according to the latest Financial Times ranking.
This announcement, made on December 4, 2023, also marks the continued presence of EDHEC in the top trio of French Grandes Ecoles.
For the second consecutive year, the school stands out in Europe, resisting the trend of decline observed in other renowned academic institutions. EDHEC maintains its leadership alongside HEC Paris, the London Business School, and the University of St Gallen.
The Appeal of Programs and Teaching Strategy
The European Business Schools ranking highlights the sustained rise of EDHEC in recent Financial Times rankings. It particularly takes into account the significant progress of the Global MBA (+ 26 places) and the EMBA (+19 places), which have entered the Top 50 and Top 30 globally, as well as the success of the inter-company programs (Open Programmes – +5 places), which rank among the top 10 international programs.
EDHEC is particularly distinguished in the ESG criterion, placing ecological transition and the fight against climate change at the heart of its teaching and research strategy. The School also stands out in the “overall satisfaction” dimension, which attests to a personalized learning experience, in line with the personal and professional aspirations of its students.
Perspectives and Future Ambitions
Emmanuel Métais, General Director of EDHEC Business School, emphasizes the importance of this position.
“Ranked as the 7th best Business School in Europe for the second consecutive year, EDHEC consolidates its anchor among the reference academic institutions both nationally and internationally. This performance encourages us to continue the transformation of our programs and research, to train committed talents, driven by the ambition to act on the world to make it more sustainable.”
Higher Education – Nice Côte d’Azur
- International Higher Education Campus: Study Initiated by the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- LFL Days in Nice on February 7 and 8, 2024
- Launch of the Med’Innov University Innovation Hub
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- EDHEC Once Again in the TOP 10 of the Financial Times European Business Schools Ranking
- Nice University Hospital: New Recognition for its Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Partnership between University of Côte d’Azur and the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis in support of student entrepreneurship
- Shanghai Ranking 2023: Remarkable performance for Université Côte d’Azur
- Entrepreneurship in Research Prize 2023
- Establishment of a Yunus Social Business Center at IAE Nice