Qualisteo, the cleantech startup based in the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis, has just announced a fundraising of €5.1M from three new investors, including Terra Nea (an infrastructure fund launched by the Sud Region and managed by Andera Partners), Enerfip Gestion, and Liberset. This funding round also saw the participation and renewed support from its historical shareholders.
With this fundraising, the startup, which is experiencing exponential growth, aims to accelerate both its commercial and technological development.
A Decade of Innovation and Growth
Since its foundation in 2010 in Nice, Qualisteo has distinguished itself with its innovative solution allowing organizations to achieve energy savings (15%) without initial investment, using a device that collects energy consumption data and analyses it with artificial intelligence.
To date, their patented technology has been adopted at over 500 sites across more than 40 countries.
In 2022, Qualisteo entered into a strategic partnership with Bouygues Énergies & Services, which led to the creation of the “Energy Sobriety” offering, designed to optimize the electrical consumption of industrial installations.
That same year, the company doubled its turnover from 2021, reaching €3M, and anticipates another doubling in 2023, targeting €6M (forecasted turnover).
Ambitious Future Prospects
Moreover, it focuses its efforts on the development of the Lynx 3 measurement system, promising new features while reducing costs. Team expansion is also on the agenda, with the recruitment of ten additional positions planned for 2023.
Qualisteo is also among the 6 companies from the Côte d’Azur region selected under the French Tech 2030 initiative, which supports innovative companies in creating a French technological offer to preserve French economic sovereignty.
This fundraising once again highlights the dynamism of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis.
Cleantech Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice at the Heart of Ocean Preservation with the Preparation of the “One Ocean Science Congress”
- Earthwake Redefines Plastic Waste Recycling
- Microalgae: €2M Fundraising for Inalve
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.
- Eco-friendly Yachting: Nice-based Whisper Yachts revolutionizes the yachting market
- Seafood and Fishing Summit: September 21st and 22nd in Nice