Cosmetopôle Provence-Côte d’Azur (Cosmed) is organizing a meeting on the theme of sustainability on June 1st, 2023, in Carros (Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis).
This day is aimed at all professionals in the cosmetics industry and will be an opportunity to discuss current environmental issues and industrial initiatives aimed at supporting the ecological transition.
The Cosmetopôle Provence-Côte d’Azur Meeting will begin with a visit to the company Sofia Cosmetics or an environmental workshop.
With the visit to Sofia Cosmetics, participants will have the opportunity to discover the company’s production site and understand the various initiatives it is implementing in favor of the environment.
The workshop will also offer participants the opportunity to discuss the theme “Sectoral initiatives: environmental assessment and carbon footprint”. This will be particularly useful for companies wishing to deepen their knowledge on the environmental ratings of cosmetic products and the calculation of the carbon footprint of production activities.
The afternoon will be dedicated to conferences on the theme “Can technology support sustainability?”
Participants will have the opportunity to exchange with experts on industrial, digital, and environmental transformations. Speakers will address topics such as the industry of the future and its role in the ecological transition, regional financing to transform industrial tools, and the main issues related to essential oils. HACosmed suppliers will also speak to discuss hazardous waste regulations and the optimization of water consumption
Biotech – Healthtech News – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- ExactCure Towards a Strategic Rapprochement with Quantum Genomics
- Microalgae: €2M Fundraising for Inalve
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Animal Health: Affaire de Santé PetCare Establishes Presence in Nice
- Nice University Hospital: New Recognition for its Excellence in Research and Innovation
- ExAdEx-Innov and EXSYMOL Monaco: A Collaboration at the Heart of Cosmetic Innovation
- Virbac will enhance its presence in the Indian animal health market
- University of Côte d’Azur and CHU of Nice at the forefront of research on healthy aging
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.
- Virbac celebrates 30 years in the Asia-Pacific region and announces its consolidated revenue for Q2 2023