Cosmetopôle Provence-Côte d’Azur (Cosmed) is organizing a meeting on the theme of sustainability on June 1st, 2023, in Carros (Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis).
This day is aimed at all professionals in the cosmetics industry and will be an opportunity to discuss current environmental issues and industrial initiatives aimed at supporting the ecological transition.
The Cosmetopôle Provence-Côte d’Azur Meeting will begin with a visit to the company Sofia Cosmetics or an environmental workshop.
With the visit to Sofia Cosmetics, participants will have the opportunity to discover the company’s production site and understand the various initiatives it is implementing in favor of the environment.
The workshop will also offer participants the opportunity to discuss the theme “Sectoral initiatives: environmental assessment and carbon footprint”. This will be particularly useful for companies wishing to deepen their knowledge on the environmental ratings of cosmetic products and the calculation of the carbon footprint of production activities.
The afternoon will be dedicated to conferences on the theme “Can technology support sustainability?”
Participants will have the opportunity to exchange with experts on industrial, digital, and environmental transformations. Speakers will address topics such as the industry of the future and its role in the ecological transition, regional financing to transform industrial tools, and the main issues related to essential oils. HACosmed suppliers will also speak to discuss hazardous waste regulations and the optimization of water consumption.
Biotech – Healthtech News – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Virbac Spain: 40 years of commitment to animal health
- Business Landing Nice Côte d’Azur: Support for business set up in France
- Nice will host Hospital-University Institute dedicated to respiratory health
- Cosmetopôle Provence-Côte d’Azur Meeting: Technology Serving Sustainability
- Virbac acquires its distributor in the Czech Republic and Slovakia to strengthen its presence in Central Europe
- Virbac has created a new subsidiary in Ireland to strengthen its presence in a rapidly growing animal health market
- Bpifrance Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur supported 5,426 companies in 2022
- Team Nice Côte d’Azur will participate in the EU Startups Summit 2023
- Microalgae: Inalve is preparing for a new phase of growth towards large-scale and responsible production
- Horus Pharma is continuing its European expansion with the opening of its subsidiary in the Nordic countries.