Air Canada has just confirmed the resumption of its seasonal direct connection between Nice and Montreal for the summer of 2023, providing an exceptional opportunity for North American travelers to discover the French Riviera and, conversely, for residents of the French Riviera to explore North America with ease and comfort.
The flights will start on Friday, May 12th and continue until October 27th, 2023, with a frequency of four flights per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport).
Travelers will enjoy the comfort and excellence of Air Canada’s Airbus A330-300 aircraft, which have a capacity of 297 passengers, on board.
The return of this seasonal connection between Nice and Montreal will allow for cultural exchanges between the two regions, offering a unique chance to discover the wonders of the French Riviera and North America.
Travelers will also be able to take advantage of easy connections through Montreal to explore other destinations in the region.
For Jean-François Raudin, General Manager France of Air Canada, “We are delighted to resume our non-stop flights between Nice and Montreal for the summer season.” . This route not only offers more choices for our customers in France and direct access from Nice to our hub in Montreal, but also convenient travel options throughout North America. Passengers can already plan and book their trip. We are looking forward to welcoming them on board ».
Franck Goldnadel, CEO of Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur, said “We warmly thank Air Canada for its renewed confidence in the attractiveness of our region. This return aligns with our desire to connect our region more and better to the world by offering passengers direct connections.”
International – Nice Côte d’Azur France
- Nice Airport Train Station, Europe’s First Bioclimatic Station
- Blue Economy and Maritime Economy: Team Nice Côte d’Azur to Represent Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur at Three Professional Events
- Blue Economy: SeaZen Develops Sustainable Sailing from the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis
- Successful Funding Round for OGHJI: €1.2M Raised from Key Players
- Flex-O Nice Airport: a development driven by innovation and local demand
- €5.1M Fundraising for Nice-based Cleantech Qualisteo
- The construction of a new eco-district in Nice Ecovallée will begin in 2024 in La Gaude
- The summer traffic at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport shows a performance equivalent to 2019 with a reduction in aircraft movements.
- Invest in Côte d’Azur will represent the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis at Innopolis 2023
- Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis Acceleration Program: 12 winning companies.