Save the Date: The 4th edition of Soph.i.A Summit will take place on November 17-19, 2021
A look back on the third edition :
The Soph.I.A Summit returns for a third edition from November 18 to 20, 2020 – 100% on-line event.
Organized by Université Côte d´Azur, Communauté d’Agglomération de Sophia Antipolis and the Sophia Club Entreprises with the support of the Alpes Maritimes Council, this international conference presents recent advances in the field of artificial intelligence and its applications. The organizers are pleased to publish the final conference program: 17 renowned international AI specialists will deliver keynotes, complemented by 28 presentations, 2 panel discussions and 35 posters.
A very high level program
Scientific conferences, debates, round tables, posters offer researchers from universities and private companies numerous opportunities for discussion and cross-fertilization on four main themes:
- Developments in the fundamentals of AI
- AI and health ,
- AI and biology,
- AI and smart territory.
This year, two additional sessions will be dedicated to IA and sustainable development (“sustainable AI”) Relations between IA and management
The inaugural lecture will be given by Michael Bronstein, professor at the University of Italian Switzerland in Lugano (Switzerland) since 2010.
- Barry O’Sullivan – Vice Chair of the European Commission High-Level Expert Group on AI
- Michael Bronstein – Imperial College London
- Vince Madai – Charity Hospital Berlin
- Mike Brady – Oxford University
- Olivier Clatz – Commissariat Général Investissement
- Stefano Ermon – Stanford
- Jean-Marie Bonnin – IMT Atlantique
- Paola Goatin – 3IA Côte d’Azur, Inria
- Dr. Christoph Meinel – Hasso Plattner Institut
- Stephane Canu – Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, de la recherche et de l’innovation, Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
- Elena Di Bernardino – 3IA Côte d’Azur, Université Côte d’Azur
- Leopold Parts – Sanger Institute Cambridge
- Carolina Wahlby – Uppsala University, Sweden
- François Laviolette – Université LAVAL, Québec
- Dominique Boullier – Sciences Po Paris
- Lucilla Sioli – European Commission – DG Connect – AI and Digital Industry
- Philippe Beaudoin – Element AI
A 100% digital 2020 edition
Due to the current sanitary conditions, the 2020 conference will be 100% online. The program will be presented for 3 days in the form of Web TV, available from a streaming platform with controlled access. Login details will be delivered to the registered public, also giving access to the virtual exhibition hall (poster, demo, etc.)
More information : https://univ-cotedazur.fr/events-uca/sophia-summit