In order to relaunch the french industry, the Region Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur aims to support 500 TPI / SMI through the « Parcours Sud Industrie 4.0 ».
This commitment is part of the national plan to support 10,000 TPI / PMI by 2022.
A tailor-made, chained and comprehensive program, from awareness to investment support, offering advice, decision support, then support for implementation.
Come and discover the main features of this program operated by risingSUD, the testimonials of companies that have benefited from this program and solution providers to digitize your business.
> Introduction by SCS
> Review of the « Parcours Sud Industrie 4.0 program (PSI 4.0) »
> Referencing SCS Solutions Providers
– IDETEC, a PMI expert in vibration measurements in public works – having followed the program and benefited from innovative IoT and IA solutions
– EDITAG, Solution Provider that will present its use cases
> Questions / Answers session
– Nathalie JARDINIER, Industry Project Manager – RisingSUD
– Dominique HARDY, Managing Director – IDETEC
– Thomas Crozat, Industry Sales Representative – EDITAG