- This event has passed.
BUSINESS IMMO celebrates Sophia Antipolis
4/06 @ 17 h 00 min - 21 h 00 min
« Building Today the Technopole of Tomorrow »
Business Immo, a leading French press organization specializing in real estate, will launch an exclusive edition dedicated to Sophia Antipolis’ 50th anniversary.
In close partnership with Team Côte d’Azur, the CASA (“Communauté d’Agglomération Sophia Antipolis”) and the SYMISA (“Syndicat Mixte de Sophia Antipolis”), Business Immo will host a conference on June 4th, 2019 in Paris. The theme will be: “Sophia Antipolis, building today the Technopole of tomorrow”.
This event will focus on the new real estate innovation cycle in Sophia Antipolis. Already the first technopole in Europe, Sophia Antipolis keeps its evolution with a vast real estate program. The different building projects that will redesign the technopole will be covered. In particular, the futurist ecologic construction Ecotone will be presented.
Furthermore, a debate will be introduced by Jean Leonetti, President of the CASA and the SYMISA, and animated by Gaël Thomas, Editorial Director of Business Immo, alongside:
- Alexandre Follot, Deputy Director-General of the CASA and Executive Director of the SYMISA
- Philippe Journo, President and Founder of the “Compagnie de Phalsboug”
- David Simplot, Director of the Research Center INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée
- Christophe Courtin, Founding President of Courtin Real Estate
- Béatrice Guedj, Head of Research & Innovation (PhD) at Swiss Life REIM France