- This event has passed.
3rd Get Together of the “Smart Vehicle Côte d’Azur” Initiative
12/07/2019 @ 12 h 00 min - 14 h 00 min
Launched at the end of 2017, the “Smart Vehicle Côte d’Azur” initiative brings together some seventy stakeholders from the Alpes-Maritime. Its objective is to coordinate the emergence of an efficient and innovative smart vehicle community, which plays a major part in the economic development and attractiveness of the region. Startups, large firms, institutional and academic stakeholders come together to share their expertise and projects. The steering committee includes IBM, Renault Software Labs, Magneti Marelli, NXP, epicnpoc, Bosch, la CASA, Sophia Club Entreprises & Team Côte d’Azur.
This initiative is structured around 3 main working groups:
- Mapping stakeholders to structure and animate a full value chain through regular local “Get Together” sessions.
- Promoting the project on a national and international level to enforce the position of the Côte d’Azur as a recognized “Smart Vehicle Valley”.
- Creating structured projects & experimental grounds in the region to foster and test the deployment of smart mobility projects in an urban setting.
To keep on structuring and growing its activity, the “Smart Vehicle Côte d’Azur” initiative will host its third Get Together at the Sustainable Design School from 12PM-2PM on July 12th, 2019.
This recurring professional event was launched last year and helps bringing together new industrial players with leading companies and startups, as well as facilitating their integration in the local community.
The concept of those “Get Together” is simple: Four stakeholders from the enlarged Automotive sector pitch their project in front of an audience and present what they can bring to the “Smart Vehicle Côte d’Azur” community, as well as what they expect from it.
This third session will be supported by:
- The Sustainable Design School in the “Academic” category
- Ansys in the “Large corporate groups” category
- CEA-Tech in the “CEA-Tech” category
- Lycie in the “Startup” category
It will also be the opportunity to provide an update on the ongoing work and progress made by the initiative especially regarding the EVRA project and test results. The latter consists in the setup of two self-moving shuttles which will connect the companies based in Sophia Antipolis to the future bus and tramway stops in the technopole to help improve mobility.
To attend this not-to-miss event on Smart Vehicle, please register here.