2nd edition of the « SophIA Summit » in Sophia Antipolis
20/11 - 22/11
Join the second edition of the SophIA Summit, a Springboard for Artificial Intelligence. This not-to-be-missed event will take place in Sophia Antipolis, the first European Technopole to be awarded the 3IA label (“Interdisciplinary Institute of Artificial Intelligence”).
A full 3-day program that will focus on AI during scientific conferences and round tables.
Topical themes focusing on the “3IA Côte d’Azur” scientific program:
- AI Fundamentals
- AI & Health
- AI & Biology
- AI & Smart Territories / Smart Vehicles
A wide range of international AI experts working in the academic field or for leading companies will share their insights about current topics and future opportunities:
- Lyse Langlois – Laval University, Quebec, Scientific Director of the OISSIAN (International Observatory on societal impacts of AI and the Digital Technology), Director of the Institute of Research in Ethics, Researcher at the Interuniversity Research Center on Globalization and Work
- Benoît Lamarche – Laval University, Quebec, Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Michael Tangermann – University of Freiburg, Department of Computer Science
- Claude Le Pape – VP Technology Portfolio and Partnerships – Optimization and Analytics Domain Leader at Schneider Electric
- Emmanuel Bacry – Scientific Director of the “Health Data Hub” project at the French Ministry of Health
- Niloy Mitra – University College London, Professor of Geometry Processing in the Department of Computer Science
- Marco Gori – Università degli Studi di Siena, Department of Information Engineering and Mathematical
Two side events will also take place on November 19th. The goal is to provide professionals and students wishing to specialize in the digital field an immersion experience through:
- Master classes focusing on AI, and run by Telecom Valley
- An “AI Job and Training Fair”, supported by the University of Côte d’Azur (“Université Nice Côte d’Azur – UCA”). This forum will gather local academic institutions and companies specializing in this field. Involved participants will introduce the main AI-related career opportunities and training courses available in the region.
- Early Bird : Full 3-Day Pass (until 08/31) : 250€
- Early Bird: Full 3-Day Pass for Local Partners* (until 08/31): 120€
- Full 3-Day Pass for Students (fixed rate): 50€
*The preferential rate “local partners” is reserved for UCA members, employees of companies which are member of Telecom Valley, SCS cluster, and Sophia Club Entreprises, as well as for partners of Team Côte d’Azur. For further information, please contact email@example.com