The French League of Legends (LFL) has announced that the ticket sales for the upcoming LFL Days on July 5th and 6th will open on Friday, March 10th.
Therefore, fans will be able to reserve their spot for this event, which will take place at the Palais Nikaïa in Nice.
After the success of the 2022 season, LFL is returning to the city of Nice for the second consecutive time for the Summer Split competition.
The ten French League of Legends teams will compete for the title of champion during two days of intense competition.
The Palais Nikaïa will be the venue for this epic battle for the title.
The LFL Days is one of the biggest francophone esports events. The first edition of the event in 2022 was a huge success, with 3.4 million views on Twitch and a peak viewership of 215,000 spectators at the same time.
The competition also generated 30 million contacts, confirming the growing popularity of esports competitions in France.
The Nice 2023 LFL Days promise to be even more impressive, both in terms of online viewers and people physically present at the venue.
Esports competition is becoming a true cultural phenomenon, with thousands of fans gathering to see the best video game players compete for titles at stake.
The Nice LFL Days are a must-attend event for all video game and esports competition fans.
Culture – Events Nice Côte d’Azur
- Talents: The Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat secures the skills of the 2023 Pastry Chef of the Year, Pierre-Jean Quinonero
- Nice Climate Summit 2023: First edition on September 28th and 29th
- Tour de France: Nice chosen as the finish city for the 2024 edition
- Nice Opera: Dinners on Stage are Back!
- March in the Museums Nice 2023
- LFL Days 2023 in Nice on July 5th and 6th: ticket sales open on March 10th
- SEEN by Olivier, the new luxury gastronomic concept, is now installed on the rooftop of the Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- Economic results of the 2023 Nice Carnival
- Hopman Cup 2023: Presentation of the first teams
- Nice, a land of cinema, signs a record year in 2022