17th April: DÉCLIC: PhD students - Companies Combining the Initiatives of Both - Nice Acropolis
In 2012, the Association des Jeunes Chercheurs des Alpes-Maritimes (Young Researchers of the Alpes-Maritimes Association - AJC 06) is hosting the fifth DÉCLIC event: Doctorants – Entreprises, Combinons Les Initiatives de Chacun (PhD students - Companies Combining the Initiatives of Both)
DÉCLIC is a forum where PhD and masters students can meet with companies involved in innovation and development.
The fifth DÉCLIC event will take place on Tuesday, 17th April 2012 at the Nice Acropolis This is a unique opportunity for you to:
- introduce yourself to the region's postgraduate resources,
- discover the assets of young researchers,
- find out about the advantages of specific employment terms.
The forum is structured around three meeting areas:
- conferences are on offer for all participants in the plenary room,
- round tables, working groups comprising professionals and young researchers responding to the issues and uncertainties of R&D (Research & Development), by involving young researchers in private research and through the potential that these young researchers represent for companies.
- stands run by companies and communal areas, where participants can meet and interact throughout the day.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.unice.fr/ajc06
Contact: Delphine RAUCH, treasurer of the AJC 06